TINY GIFT SOCIETY (Dell Oak LLC d/b/a Tiny Gift Society)
Last modified: January 1, 2021
Dell Oak LLC d/b/a Tiny Gift Society (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://tinygiftsociety.com/ (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
California residents under 18 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights below.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
The most frequent uses of the information collected by the Website are for the distinct purposes listed below:
- To complete a transaction so that a purchase can be shipped to the desired address.
- To meet regulation or legal requirements issued to us.
- Marketing purposes. At any time, you have the option to notify us to withdraw your consent for marketing materials to be sent to you.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
When a customer buys a Tiny Gift Society Product (or a product on the Website), or submits an email to subscribe to our newsletter, we will need to collect certain personal information about you (which you have entered on the Website), which is necessary to secure and process payment, and ship out products. We collect customers’ full name, email address, phone number, shipping and billing address (of customer and/or recipient depending on the purchase made by customer), and payment details through our Shopify system if they made a purchase.
You can create an account on our Website during the processing of your transaction. In doing so, you allow us to create and maintain a profile for you, storing the address(es) you provide, as well as access to your purchase history. Establishing an account with our Website is solely for enabling easier access to that information which is stored within our system and/or Shopify.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number, if applicable ("personal information");
- You provide about shipping address(es) for recipients
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as internet protocol (IP) address; and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, including, without limitation, product reviews posted by you, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
We purchase advertisements on third party sites, including, without limitation, Facebook, Instagram, and/or Google. You may see our advertisements if you have provided these social networking companies with personal data. To remove these ads, you should contact those companies directly.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Dell Oak LLC d/b/a Tiny Gift Society’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Dell Oak LLC d/b/a Tiny Gift Society about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- Host channels, including Shopify Inc., as well as payment processing companies that allow the transactions to go through such, as Quickbooks or GoDaddyBookkeeping. The companies we share data with are legally required to protect customer personal data, and are unable to use customer information in any way aside from providing us support to supply customers with the services we offer, or as otherwise noted in privacy law and our contracts. Note that Shopify Inc. stores customers’ information using a combination of cloud service providers as well as data centers, located in both the United States and Canada.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Dell Oak LLC d/b/a Tiny Gift Society, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company & E-Mail Marketing. If you do not wish to have your email address and/or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All e-mail marketing sent by the Company to you will also include an opt-out feature to remove your e-mail address from Company marketing campaigns. These opt-out features do not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=CIV§ionNum=1798.83.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Tiny Gift Society